Skip to main content

Hi.

RC SDK 5.3.4 is used.

I upgraded to Xcode 16.0 and macOS 15.0
When I install my project to a simulator w/ iOS 17.5, all works fine - no warnings.

When I install my project to a simulator w/ iOS 18.0, I get about 30 warnings (same when installed to an iOS 18.0 device).

RevenueCat

DiagnosticsPostOperation.swift
Class 'DiagnosticsPostOperation' must restate inherited '@unchecked Sendable' conformance

DispatchTimeInterval+Extensions.swift
Extension declares a conformance of imported type 'DispatchTimeInterval' to imported protocol 'Comparable'; this will not behave correctly if the owners of 'Dispatch' introduce this conformance in the future

GetCustomerCenterConfigOperation.swift
Class 'GetCustomerCenterConfigOperation' must restate inherited '@unchecked Sendable' conformance

GetCustomerInfoOperation.swift
Class 'GetCustomerInfoOperation' must restate inherited '@unchecked Sendable' conformance

Can someone confirm this behaviour?
Is this an RC, Xcode or iOS issue?

Nobody having this issue, or was the issue not clear? Shall I rephrase?

I have:

• App’s Minimum Deployments = iOS 14.0
  • RevenueCats pod’s Minimum Deployments = iOS 13.0

I believe that’s correct?

Update to today’s RevenueCat SDK 5.4.0 didn’t help.

What is strange as well … when I say “pod update RevenueCat”, I get on top of the regular “RevenueCat” framework a “RevenueCat-RevenueCat” bundle below. Is this correct?

Updating to RC SDK 5.5.0 didn’t fix it either.
Anybody having an idea where this comes from?

Xcode 16.0 / macOS Sequoia 15.0
Building “Archive” for distribution …

I did of course:

• Clean Build Folder…
  • Clear All Issues
  • Restarted Xcode
  • Restarted Computer

Hello @geohei 

We’ve just merged a PR that fixes the warnings introduced in Xcode 16. A new release should be going out soon that includes the fixes.

Please note these warnings did not affect the behavior or the SDK and it’s been safe to release even since Xcode 16 came out.

Thanks for your report!

SDK 5.6.0-SNAPSHOT fixed the warnings indeed.

Many thanks !!!