Solved

JSONDecoder attributesErrorResponse error

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi guys, 

I just added/configured RevenueCat in one of my apps and when I try to test in the simulator with the StoreKit Configuration File I’m getting some weird errors… Basically I was able to purchase the auto renewable subscription I’ve set up but now each time when I start the app, the SDK sends a request to the /v1/subscribers/{UUID} and when it tries to decode the response it throws an error with 

No value associated with key CodingKeys(stringValue: \"attributesErrorResponse\", intValue: nil) (\"attributesErrorResponse\"), converted to attributes_error_response.

As far as I can tell from the debug console messages everything else seems to be fine, no errors happening… 

I’m using the latest version, 4.2.1 via SPM.

Any ideas what I’m missing?

Thank you!

-------

Later Edit. This is weird, but was caused by a misconfigured bundle id. My debug builds will append a .dev suffix to the bundle id so … this is was screwing up with RevenueCat SDK.

icon

Best answer by joshdholtz 21 April 2022, 18:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey @Andy Zed!

Thanks for pointing this out! This is rather confusing so I wanted to look into it right away and… it looks like this is already fixed on `main` and will go out in the next release ☺️

Pull request changes made here - https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-ios/pull/1425/files#diff-8e74536945a6a0ada800049ad6b934b1c92ad4df2a8fa099e77da6e3d8b56b66

We were parsing the response and trying to look for errors every time (not great) and we didn’t have logs turned off for everything which is why you were seeing false errors in the console.

So just ignore those for now and they should go away in the next release! If you still see them in the next release just let us know and we will look into further 💪

Thanks!

Badge +1

@joshdholtz Thanks a lot for the reply! Its such a great tool, I absolutely love the framework, keep up the good work!