Question

I have a problem am trying to test my in-app purchase using Revenue cat on flutter, there is a problem occurs when I try to subscribe again with an already subscribed

• 6 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, I have a problem am trying to test my in-app purchase using Revenue cat on flutter, there is a problem occurs when I try to subscribe again with an already subscribed apple id, and an error box appears from apple, said: You're currently subscribed to this ....., but Revenue cat server act like the purchase is made and hee give the new user the entitlements while he shouldn't

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey There! 

If this is happening on a sandbox account, I recommend creating a new sandbox account and testing the purchase flow there. A user shouldn't be able to subscribe to a product that they are already subscribed, this would be noticed by the respective store and would cause the error that you are seeing. 

Did this user already have the entitlement for the subscription? If so, we dont stack entitlements so that entitlement should have already been granted with the original purchase. 

If you are still having trouble with this after creating a new sandbox user, can you please submit a support ticket via this link: https://app.revenuecat.com/settings/support