Solved

How can check that user has grace period?

• 22 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

there is information in the documentation

Also, if you are user of RevenueCat, grace periods for Apple and Google are automatically detected and handled by our receipt server and SDK.

How can I check that user has grace period in this time? I want to show alert for him.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by tina 22 September 2021, 20:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Dmitriy!

From the SDK, if an entitlement is still active, and billingIssuesDetectedAt is not null, it can be assumed the user is in a grace period.

Badge +2

Is there way to check it in sandbox?

Badge +2

Does user in grace period have Entitlement status “Is Active”?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey,

You will be able to check in sandbox if the user enters a grace period, note that I don’t believe you can manually trigger a grace period in sandbox. The user in a grace period will have entitlement status as “is active” since app stores still consider the subscription as active while they attempt to collect payment (assuming grace period is turned on).

Badge +2

Hey,

You will be able to check in sandbox if the user enters a grace period, note that I don’t believe you can manually trigger a grace period in sandbox. The user in a grace period will have entitlement status as “is active” since app stores still consider the subscription as active while they attempt to collect payment (assuming grace period is turned on).

Ok, thank you for your answer.