Solved

Google play purchase working fine but at the revenuecat user subscription does not renew

• 16 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Test user: I get correct data right after the purchase until the first renewal, after that, my monthly subscription is missing in purchaserInfo.entitlements.active even though it is still active in Play Store.

Google play purchase working fine but at the revenuecat user subscription not renewing user can use just 5 minute(Test user). Google play renewing but revenuecat not renewing and also nothing happening in the sandbox. I have a consideration about this, I think this is about credential, i check out my credential and In my google play console API ACCESS - under the Credentials, there is info like on the picture. I created Credentials but I can't use them, Is it because of this info, should I configure OAuth consent screen?

Please please please help me, i dont know what to do 😢

icon

Best answer by Miguel Carranza 18 October 2022, 22:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Elif,

I assume you can see the initial transaction properly registered in the RevenueCat dashboard, correct?

Badge +3

@Miguel Carranza yes

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

In that case, I would check with a longer subscription (sometimes, RevenueCat does not catch up with the accelerated schedule of short sandbox subscriptions). This won’t happen in production.

If that persists, then I would suggest opening a support ticket including debug logs and user ids for our support team to investigate.

Badge +3

@Miguel Carranza i have a subscription (monthly) if i change this “yearly” for the test, time will be more than monthly. Will RevenueCat catch up?

Please help me because i am stuck in this problem for 1 week and i couldn’t find any solution.