Skip to main content

Most all of my subscription after trial activation go into Payment pending and are stuck there while my subscriptions stay active, over time they auto cancel for billing error.

I am having the same issue but despite of checking for acknowledgement on the next app startup, the payment is still pending.

RevenueCat(s), can I somehow manually call the Google billing api to send the ack back to the Google billing system? Does RevenueCat offer a call that I can make via the API or SDK?

I saw this but it is not answering my question

Hey @Angelina Ilieva!

Are you initializing the Purchases SDK in Observer Mode? If so, you’ll need to manually acknowledge your purchases or they will be cancelled within a few days.

If you aren’t using Observer Mode, then RevenueCat will automatically acknowledge and consume purchases. If you’re running into a lot of billing errors (and some are being processed successfully), it’s likely that customers are providing invalid payment methods.

You can read more about Observer Mode here: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/observer-mode

Hey @cody  I am using your Flutter SDK. I don’t think Observer mode applies. Am I mistaken?

I am using your service/(and servers that go along with you) to perform any two way confirmation between RC and the store.