Skip to main content

I am using the revenuecat paywalls.

I feel this is an error that should be fairly well known? But Under certain circumstances I have not been able to confirm which. A free trial maybe available to users, and maybe displayed correctly as such, but then when the user tries to purchase package, the introductory offer is not available?

(I have tested this with every device I have, and attempting to ask international friends. but All the time it is just as expected. Free trial → Free Trial. But for the Google Play tester in India mostly India this occurs… I thought it was because of the override India has for prices over 5000 rupees, so I brought the price down to that and confirmed in the play console that the override wasnt occuring but the error still occurs for India tester(s)? I have no idea if its a bug in revenuecat integration or more likely a bug in the google side? (Am I doing something wrong?) Again everywhere but during the review tests does this bug appears…

Hi! Just in case, here is our documentation on the rules for India’s subscription policies if you had not seen it already and if it explains the issue that is occurring. If it does not and if you feel comfortable doing so, can you share the App User ID of one of the India users who have experienced this issue so I can take a look at the logs on our end to investigate further? If you would rather share the ID privately, you can start an individual support ticket through the RevenueCat Dashboard.