Solved

Entitlements in PurchaserInfo object

• 25 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi there, I am newbie about RevenueCat. I want to request my issue. 

I added two products in one entitlement. And then, I made purchase both these two products using sandbox testing. 

In returned purchaserInfo object, one  product identifier of this entitlement  does not included in entitlements object. But, this product identifier included in Active Subscriptions parameter. In addition, the transaction for this product does not included in non-Subscription Transactions objects. But,  I can see the transactions of this product  on dashboard.

So, does an entitlement show just only one product in purchaserInfo object? And, Does I need to separate another entitlement for the product that did not included in entitlements parameter.

Please help me out! 

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by tina 25 January 2022, 22:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @MEAS SAM OL 

The Active Subscriptions array in the PurchaserInfo object should return you a list of active subscription product identifiers. Are both of these products subscription? Or is one of them a non-consumable product? If you purchase 2 products from the same entitlement, the EntitlementInfo will show you the most recently purchased as the underlying product identifier. 

If both products should be unlocking the same entitlement aka the same features, you don’t have to worry about separating out your entitlements. Customer should just be purchasing one of these products to gain access to the features they wish to unlock.