Solved

Empty list in products

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, 

I am using React-native and building an app in IOS. It is strange that when i try to use this function, it returns me nothing. when i try to get offerings, it returns me an an error that There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect

```

useEffect(() => {

async function fetchOfferings() {

await Purchases.setLogLevel('info');

await Purchases.configure({apiKey:<API_KEY>});

const products = await Purchases.getOfferings(['promonthly']);

console.log(products)

}

fetchOfferings();

}, []);

``` 

I have also tried every single suggestions in 

Nothing seems to work. I tried using my phone and then the simulator and both returns empty. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Michael Fogel 29 March 2023, 23:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @oh aaron ,

The most common reasons for this in App Store Connect are an out-of-date 'Paid Applications Agreement'. Can you verify that you have signed that agreement and uploaded proper tax info etc..

Badge +1

Hello Michael,

Yeap I just checked and you were right, the request was still pending and now its been approved 😅. Sorry for troubling and thanks for your help! 

For me problem was fixed by signing Agreements → Paid Apps on app store connect, both getOfferings() and getProducts(), now work. Dont forget to click on country name to open document and sign it, after that Apple will review your agreement.