Question

Cant get Subscription Offers

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi there,

I set up a (already working) base plan and now want to add some offers to it. 

I set up the base plan and followed your guide to add an offer in Google Play.

Settings are “Eligibility criteria”: Developer determined (as I want to decide whom to show the offering), and set up a Discounted recurring payment phase. I named the offer “test2alle”. Then I activated it.

When I try to fetch offerings via 

Offerings? offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings();

and print the results (just 4 developing reasons) only the base plan appears.  Even when i call

offeringtext = offerings!.getOffering("default")!.annual!.storeProduct.subscriptionOptions as suggestet here ( 

) the offering is not appearing in my output and i cant find it anywhere:

[SubscriptionOption(id: fumi-pro-year-2023, storeProductId: fumi.pro.year.new:fumi-pro-year-2023, productId: fumi.pro.year.new, pricingPhases: [PricingPhase(billingPeriod: Period(unit: PeriodUnit.year, value: 1, iso8601: P1Y), recurrenceMode: RecurrenceMode.infiniteRecurring, billingCycleCount: 0, price: Price(formatted: €24.99, amountMicros: 24990000, currencyCode: EUR), offerPaymentMode: null)], tags: [], isBasePlan: true, billingPeriod: Period(unit: PeriodUnit.year, value: 1, iso8601: P1Y), isPrepaid: false, fullPricePhase: PricingPhase(billingPeriod: Period(unit: PeriodUnit.year, value: 1, iso8601: P1Y), recurrenceMode: RecurrenceMode.infiniteRecurring, billingCycleCount: 0, price: Price(formatted: €24.99, amountMicros: 24990000, currencyCode: EUR), offerPaymentMode: null), freePhase: null, introPhase: null, presentedOfferingIdentifier: default)]

What could be wrong? Many thanks for assistance :)

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +2

Problem solved. Today the offerings are shown - guess they needed some time to become visible ;)