This is the behavior I’m seeing (tested on iOS) when setting the Restore behavior to Block Restores.
- App store userA logs into our app as user1
- user1 purhcases a monthly subscription
- user1 eventually cancels monthly subscription and it expires
- user2 logs in on the same device (i.e. still app store userA)
- user2 purchases monthly subscription, gets the ‘receiptAlreadyInUse’ error, HOWEVER, the purchase still went through successfully and user1’s purchase was restored.
This feels like a bug that the purchase made it through even though the SDK returned an error.
Also, the link to the documentation on restores is currently pointed to here which gives a 404.