Solved

Android Paywall template not shown

• 25 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I’m using paywall with Android 7.1.0-beta.2

The template I create didn’t show, it uses the defatult view.

The log error is:

Template name is not recognized: 4

Displaying default template due to validation errors.

I use the template of “Template 4 - Persian Content”

icon

Best answer by kaitlin 27 October 2023, 16:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @mason-y,

Thanks for passing this along. Are you getting this error with any other templates, if you’ve tested, or does this only seem to occur with the 4th template?

Badge +3

Hey @mason-y,

Thanks for passing this along. Are you getting this error with any other templates, if you’ve tested, or does this only seem to occur with the 4th template?

I haven't tested the other templates yet, and I'll give you feedback later

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @mason-y,

It actually looks like we were still working on support for Template 4 for Android when the beta.2 was released, but it’s complete and should be out with the next beta release. 

Sorry for the inconvenience here! You can follow on Github for when the next beta is released, and can always utilize one of the other templates in the meantime.

Badge +3

Hey @mason-y,

It actually looks like we were still working on support for Template 4 for Android when the beta.2 was released, but it’s complete and should be out with the next beta release. 

Sorry for the inconvenience here! You can follow on Github for when the next beta is released, and can always utilize one of the other templates in the meantime.

Thanks for your reply, I’m looking forward for next release.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@mason-y just a quick heads up that we just released version 7.1.0 with a slew of fixes and improvements!

The API is marked as experimental, but you’ll no longer have to use `-beta` versions, Paywalls is now available in the main releases of the SDK 🎉

Try it out and let us know if you run into any issues!