Question

Amazon IAP (React Native Expo)

• 2 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, we’ve been able to get IAP working on Google and Apple, but are stuck on Amazon:

We have Amazon App Tester set up with the .JSON file for our IAP products coming up as per the Amazon documentation. Making a purchase however, does nothing. I’m monitoring the trackers and RevenueCat is called as with the other two platforms. There’s is just no purchase pop-up.

Debug Logcat gives me this:
AbstractCommandTask: On Exception!!!!: com.amazon.a.a.o.b.a.a: DATA_AUTH_KEY_LOAD_FAILURE: CERT_NOT_FOUND: null
SimpleTaskPipeline: KIWI_COMMAND: Task finished executing: com.amazon.a.a.f.b@808d4c4
Unable to start service Intent { cmp=com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping/com.amazon.mls.config.internal.sushi.uploader.BackupUploaderService } U=10: not found
Error executing JobStatus{24cb9cd #u10a478/426136249 com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping/com.amazon.mls.config.internal.sushi.uploader.BackupUploaderService u=10 s=1010478 TIME=-18h7m43s58ms:-16h59m54s716ms NET PERIODIC READY}

From what (very little) I could find about the errors, it appears that the .pem file is missing. Is that it, or is this just an indicator that am I missing something else? 

3 replies

Badge +2

My package says “DRM Applied: No”

Is that an indication that IAP is not functioning?

Badge +2

For a bit more context, I also get:

and this:

Is it that unlike Apple and Google that want production builds for testing, I need to do a development build? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @manalingo! 👋

Can you confirm you’re using Live App Testing to make purchases? https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/amazon-store-sandbox-testing