RevenueCat Billing & Web SDK beta

• 21 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
  • RevenueCat Staff
  • 174 replies

Hi everyone, today we launched our RevenueCat Billing and our Web SDK, our native solution for web subscriptions, in beta. For more details, please check out our documentation. If you have any feedback about the beta, please feel free to share it in the community – we will keep working on adding functionality.

9 replies

Badge +2

When will multi-currency billing be supported? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @georg-san , some time later this year, we don’t have a concrete date yet.

Badge +2

I see. So is our best bet to use Stripe Web Payments? If so, can/should we migrate to Web SDK once multi-currency is available?  

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

if you need multi-currency support now, then yes, you should use Stripe. you can definitely migrate to the Web SDK later.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks for the Web SDK - I have a question on how to deal with sales tax since the WebSDK doesn’t support it currently.  I’m all setup and everything else is working great.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @jamiejamie , great question. We are looking into ways to support sales and other tax calculation, but I don’t have a concrete ETA yet.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks - How are people dealing with it?  I am not sure even how to do that manually with this WebSDK setup.  

Badge +2

how i can implement metered billing in web sdk? 
for example 500 api calls for monthly subscription?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Is it possible to change the price of a subscription in the WebSDK setup?  If not, would be great to add.