Skip to main content

When we created our plans, wrong offer (trial period) was added to 1 of the plans on google play store. Accidentally we used 7 months instead of 7 weeks. Trial length was changed to the correct one already.

Is there any way to change trial length for existing users? Or maybe some other suggestion what can be done to not allow users to use app for free for 7 months?

I believe you should be able to use this refund/revoke google transaction endpoint for those customers. Let me know whether this works, as I’m not sure I’ve seen it used on trials (rather than subscriptions) before.

I believe you should be able to use this refund/revoke google transaction endpoint for those customers. Let me know whether this works, as I’m not sure I’ve seen it used on trials (rather than subscriptions) before.

Thanks for the reply! I’ve tried to perform request for users who both canceled subscription (but still have some time of trial period left) and not canceled (just have active trial). In both cases I received error repsonse 400 Bad Request - “{"code":7262,"message":"Revoking the subscription was unsuccessful."}”.

Attaching image of request content. I followed instructions, generated secret api key, so everything should be ok with request itself. Any ideas why I’m getting this error?