Solved

Why does the customers tab not show active entitlements in the user details page

• 12 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

When I look at a users detail in the customers tab (this URL: https://app.revenuecat.com/customers/) the entitlements section (in the top right of the page) always just shows “no current entitlements” even though the user I searched for has some active entitlements.

I verify the user has some entitlements by manually calling the RevenueCat API via code with the same user ID and getting the CustomerInfo object that list all of the active entitlements.

It makes testing a bit annoying that this data never seems to update. I’ve tried refreshing the page after multiple hours (over 12) and nothing still shows up. This is Sandbox data, does that make a difference?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Miguel Carranza 12 October 2022, 23:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi mrd,

The dashboard will show entitlements in real time, you should not need to wait 12h. Have you tried enabling the “sandbox data” checkbox in the navigation bar?

Badge +5

@Miguel Carranza - thanks, that did it!

I didn’t even realize that was a checkbox that I should tick, doesn’t RevenueCat already know that user is in the sandbox?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Glad it worked!

Not really, there is not a concept of “sandbox user”, since the same user can have production purchases. Different environments, but same user/app user ID