Question

Sudden Termination of Apple Developer Account - Seeking Community Advice

• 29 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello, everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm facing an unfortunate issue with my Apple Developer Program membership that was suddenly terminated. I received a generic email from Apple, stating that my membership was revoked, but no specific reason was provided for this action.

I appealed the decision, offering all possible explanations and commitments to adhere to guidelines, only to be met with a reply stating that the decision is "final" and no subsequent appeals will be processed.

1. Has anyone here faced a similar situation?
  2. Are there any steps that can be taken to understand the reason for termination when Apple doesn't disclose it?
  3. Is there a way to open a dialogue with Apple, even when they've stated that their decision is final?
  4. Would publicizing this issue through social media or blogs be advisable?

This is a particularly trying time for us, as we are recovering from a recent earthquake and our app is our sole source of income.

Any insights, advice, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Best regards,

2 replies

Badge +4

we need to create a strong community, support this thread: https://twitter.com/oguzhan_karah4n/status/1696550472109138146?s=20

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @nethius27,

Sorry to hear this is happening. Best of luck in your appeals process, and hopefully another developer can chime in with similar experience or advice.