Question

Subscription did not match with records on iPhone

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi there,

I have completed the integration to my Flutter project. I published my App and test it using real payment. The end result confuses me. Could anyone understand how it works?

This is the record on my iPhone, the subscription is 6 month expired in 23rd Sept 2023

The screenshot from my iPhone above is customer with ID 14, the records for customer 14 is shown below. In addition, I have the “Renewal Receipts” checked on my iPhone but I did not see any related purchases in the Purchase History.

In the Customer List, I have NO customer in the Active List, 2 customers in the Sandbox List, 0 customer in the Non-subscriber List, and 1 customer in the Expired List as shown above.

This is the transaction shown in the Customer Profile

This is the continuous section from the previous Customer Profile.

The screenshot from iPhone shows the subscription to the product “bacabuku_9540_6_month”, but it did not show the subscription to product “bacabuku_1540_1_m”. Meanwhile, the customer profile from Revenuecat shows that customer 14 subscribed to “bacabuku_9540_6_month” and then “bacabuku_1540_1_m”.

My question:

1. If I am the customer, how can I end this subscription if it is not shown on my iPhone?
  2. On 20th Jan 2024, it changed the renewal to “bacabuku_9540_6_month”. How does that happened?
  3. On 26th Jan 2024, it still trying to charge as “bacabuku_1540_1_m”. I don’t understand.

*** NOTE: All this while, nobody make any modification on the Revenuecat.

I want to know what have I done wrong. How can I mend it. Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

1. If I am the customer, how can I end this subscription if it is not shown on my iPhone?

If Apple is not showing the subscription from the Apple Account’s active subscription’s page, then the user should not be charged for this. What may have happened here is that a different Apple ID is being used as RevenueCat will display what we receive from the receipt we get from Apple, so any subscriptions in the user’s customer history will be shown for the corresponding Apple account.

1. On 20th Jan 2024, it changed the renewal to “bacabuku_9540_6_month”. How does that happened?
  2. On 26th Jan 2024, it still trying to charge as “bacabuku_1540_1_m”. I don’t understand.

To explain this, I will need to have more information on this so I can see what is happening with the user’s receipt, etc. Can you please open a ticket internally here linking this community post so I may assist further as this kind of sensitive information should not be posted here? 

https://app.revenuecat.com/settings/support