Question

Show different paywall for each contries

• 14 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, I’m currently setting up the `Paywalls` feature and so far is coming along really nice. 
However, I can’t find a way to ship different versions of the Paywall for different countries. 
For example, I’d like to show a set of features (that the subscription would unlock) different in the United States vs the rest of the World. Is this something possible? 
I think as of now, the only way is creating a different offering and run an experiment, however I’m already running another experiment. 

Thank you in advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @marcocarnevali1,

At this time, you can only use one template per Offering, so if your specialized versions for different countries are within the same Offering, it will be utilizing the same template. That said, you can add some differentiation per country by using the “localization” dropdown menu - this will allow you to specify the image, content, package, etc that the users in the locale will see when they look at the paywall.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

More information about Localization in Paywalls here in our docs: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/creating-paywalls#localization

Badge

Thank you @kaitlin! Is the Localization based on the region setting of the device or is it simply the language setting? If it’s the latter than, it wouldn’t really be helpful. For example, someone in United Stated could set their device language to Spanish and not see the right list of features.