Skip to main content
Question

Sandbox not completing purch

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m using the sandbox in the iOS simulator. The iOS version is 17.4. I’m using the paywall from Revenue to prompt user’s to purchase. When I click button to purchase, the phone shows me info about my purchase (see photo below) and if I click `Subscribe`, it asks me to log into my sandbox account. After logging in, I here a beep and briefly see the word `done` on the phone, but I just get redirected back to the spot in the photo and the subscription isn’t registered. No errors are being logged from the Revenue Cat SDK either. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @madeline,

The simulator can be a little buggy - you said no errors are coming through, but are you able to see the debug logs of what is occurring when you are purchasing the subscription? If you’re able to share them, that’d be great - you can also send them in to support@revenuecat.com to create a ticket. 

I’m not seeing any purchase calls for your app in our server logs, so it looks like the purchase is not actually going through, and if it were, you’d be seeing an updated customerInfo object.