Skip to main content

This might be related to this thread

I used the Stripe test mode to purchase a subscription. It's shown in Sandbox mode on the RC website for that customer. The customer has the attached entitlement granted. 

But when I call the REST API like this:

https://api.revenuecat.com/v2/projects/${revenue_cat_project_id}/customers/${user_id}/subscriptions?environment=sandbox

It returns an empty list.

I don't see the documentation mentioning anything about the subscriptions endpoint still being in beta, so I assume it should work for Stripe subscriptions as well. 

The goal I'm trying to achieve is for my Flutter app to determine which store a user's current subscription was purchased with on the web. I need this information to provide them with the correct management URL.

I'm using the SDK for mobile platforms, and a Firebase Function to call the REST API on web, because I believe the Flutter SDK does not work on Flutter web. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open for any suggestions on improving this flow. 

Hi, we are currently investigating this endpoint not working in your case. Could you please open a support ticket here and provide the request you are making along with the app user id so we can check our server logs for it?

@Haley Pace will do, thank you for the response!