Solved

IAP Result error

• 24 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

The newly created application, which has not yet submitted an App Store, is directly connected to IAP. 
You can get the test goods, adjust the payment and pay successfully. 
But Apple returned the payment result to show an error. 
Specific information: 
ERROR:  Error Domain=RevenueCat.ErrorCode Code=2 "There was a problem with the App Store." 
UserInfo= {readable_error_code=STORE_PROBLEM, source_file=RevenueCat/SKError+Extensions.swift:64, source_function=asPurchasesError, NSUnderlyingError=0x280892310 {ErrorDomain = SKErrorDomain Code=0 "An unknown error occurred" UserInfo= {NSLocalizedDescription=An unknown error occurred, NSUnderlyingError=0x280893060 {ErrorDomain = ASDServerErrorDomain Code=3539 "does not provide information about purchases within App. Please try again later." 
UserInfo= {NSLocalizedDescription= does not provide information about purchases within App. 
Please try again later. 
}, NSLocalizedDescription=There was a problem with the App Store.}

icon

Best answer by eddiegooo-4849dc 28 November 2023, 05:22

View original

2 replies

Badge

It was tested again this morning, and the purchase was successful.
Nothing has been changed. I think App Store fixed it.

closed

Badge +3

I got the same review response from Apple just 1 hour ago. “RevenueCat.ErrorCode2” In the documentation there is no reference for this error type. What should we actually do about it? Resending it without changing anything is an option but it is not guaranteed. I hope revenuecat support can give us some solutions.