Skip to main content
Question

How would I localize the Paywall with a variable in a text

• 17 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Here is a Paywall I created on the RevenueCat Paywall system.

Then I created a localization string in my Xcode project:

I also created other localization string, but in the app, only the “Full access just for ...” part not translate. Did I do some part wrong? 

In the simulator, as you can see other contents has been localized, except for the “full access ..” line.

Hi,

We do have localization support in Paywalls. Do you have that configured? If not, I wonder if the dashboard non-localization is overriding your localization in Swift.

Hi,

We do have localization support in Paywalls. Do you have that configured? If not, I wonder if the dashboard non-localization is overriding your localization in Swift.

Hi Ryan, thanks for replying. I do have the cofig set up. As you can see, some of the text were be localized in Chinese, the only part which is not being localized is the “full access… “ passge. I suspect it has something to do with the localized variable in my localizable.string file. If you look into my second picture, you will be I use %@ to replace the variable that RevenueCat created in the Paywll system, but apparently it’s not working. So I was wondering %@ is not working or I miss use the variable in the Paywll? 

i got the same problem, have you resolved it?