Question

How can I could change bank statement purchase identifier inside Client card GOOGLE PLAY

• 13 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello guys!

I'm new using this SKD and integrating payments in my app. I already made a test today using my own credit card to test a purchase of a in app product. Everything is nice, however the name that is appearing in my card. I suppose that the client could see another name in the app purchase, but i getting the following label:

IDK why appears YOUTUBE because the purchase wasnt made in that app. Could you help me?

I already configure my payments profile in google and the bank statement name says other name…

I have to configure anything else in revenuecat?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

What platform is this, your bank statement? Or in Google Play Services?

Badge +1

Hi,

What platform is this, your bank statement? Or in Google Play Services?

Hello Ryan,

That is my bank statement history

Thanks for answer me

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks for the confirmation. There’s nothing in RevenueCat you can configure that will change what appears on a user’s bank statement. In this case, I would suspect that your bank’s software saw a charge from a Google-related property and inferred that it was from YouTube.

Users should also get a confirmation email from Google itself when they purchase, that should clear up confusion that the purchase is coming from your app specifically.

Badge +1

Thanks for the confirmation. There’s nothing in RevenueCat you can configure that will change what appears on a user’s bank statement. In this case, I would suspect that your bank’s software saw a charge from a Google-related property and inferred that it was from YouTube.

Users should also get a confirmation email from Google itself when they purchase, that should clear up confusion that the purchase is coming from your app specifically.

Thanks @Ryan Glanz for your answer :)