Question

Grey screen when try to launch Paywall

Badge +1

In my test track Android app, Every time I try for initiate the process of purchase I have a grey screen with no text or indication of what is happening. I cant execute a test purchase at all. Can someone help me?

The image shows the status of my project.

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Manuel,

Can you post debug logs? That’ll help narrow down if it’s a RevenueCat error or not

Badge +1

HI there! I am facing the same problem. The moment I click on any link, it appears. It’s like it has a gray square on top of the flutterflow revenueCat component.

Badge +1

Hello! Can someone help me. I integrated RevenueCat with FlutterFlow and on the iPhone from the gray screen in the signature. On Android it works fine.

Badge +1

UPDATE: Here's how I fixed the grey screen issue.

1. My app was in production with all the products configured.
  2. I deleted the old RevenueCat project that was causing the grey screen.
  3. I created a new RevenueCat project.

The grey screen was gone.

Badge +2

Hello! Can someone help me. I integrated RevenueCat with FlutterFlow and on the iPhone from the gray screen in the signature. On Android it works fine.

I have the same issue right now, i need some help please

Badge +2

HI there! I am facing the same problem. The moment I click on any link, it appears. It’s like it has a gray square on top of the flutterflow revenueCat component.

How did you fix the issue?

Badge +2

Hey! How did you fix the issue?

Badge +2

Currently cannot login using revenuecat on android and its affecting my entire app - the login method just never completes.

Badge +2

Mine works great on Android just keep getting the grey screen on iOS

Badge +2

who here has got it to work on iOS?