Question

General ISSUE : The receipt is not valid. (sandbox)

• 7 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello, since today the subscriptions do not work in sandbox! I can get the subscription offers but I can't buy : The receipt is not valid.

It's crazy, everything was working yesterday. I even deleted my sandbox user and recreated another one, still the same problem. I also changed the shared secret, but nothing.

7 replies

Badge +3

Same is happening to me!

Badge +3

Same is happening to me!

Everything was working for the last 7 days with no issues...

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Same is happening to me!

Everything was working for the last 7 days with no issues...

Same and nothing changed in my configuration :( hope they will quickly find a solution

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

šŸ˜£

Badge +2

same here everything was working perfectly beforeĀ 

I am reassured that this is not a bug of my own. I was literally crying at my Mac.Ā 

Badge +3

Also happening to all of our environments. We have submitted a ticket with RevenueCat, looking forward to a quick resolution as this is currently blocking our release.

Badge +2

Itā€™s affecting both my ios sandbox users and testflight users, does it affect production too?Ā  Glad itā€™s not just me, I deleted and re-created both my revenuecat app and my app store connect subscription definitions thinking Iā€™d screwed something up.

Ā 

Iā€™m getting ā€œreceipt invalidā€ by the way, assume itā€™s this same issue because I donā€™t think I changed anything.