Solved

For a Platform offer with two type of users and Apps, how many RevenueCat account do I need?

• 26 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We are launching a platform with two types of users PRO and NORMAL.  The WebSite serves both the PRO and the NORMAL user, but for the apps we would like to have one App for NORMAL user and one App for PRO

Questions

1. How many revenuCat accounts do I need?
  2. Do I need to service accounts in the google Play platform?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by sundeep 30 October 2021, 00:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

We are launching a platform with two types of users PRO and HOME (PRO is for the service providers, and HOME for the Home residents, each of them have different type of subscription associated). 

The WebSite serves both the PRO and the HOME users, but for the apps we would like to have one App for HOME user and one App for PRO.

Do I need two service accounts in the google Play platform to manage them?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Andres Duarte,

Looks like you sent this into our ticketing system as well. But to answer your questions here as well:

1. You can have one RevenueCat account and add multiple apps to it.
  2. You can set up one service account in Google Play to manage both. If you’re trying to follow our Google service credentials doc, once you've created service credentials for the first app, you can skip to Step 3d in the guide to add the app permissions for the second app. You can test both the second and first apps in sandbox to ensure it’s all set up correctly (although it can take several hours for your second app to use the service credentials.) The first app will be unaffected if you’re just adding a second app to the service credentials.