Question

FlutterFlow RevenueCat subscription Hellp please

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’m building an app in FlutterFlow so no code app and i integrate RevenueCat that i would make app on subscription on monthly basis. I look and i do like tutorial say and every step one by one, but when i put in FlutterFlow test mode and press button nothing happen and i don’t know where is problem?

Does anybody know some good tutorial or is open to help?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately, FlutterFlow is a third-party, so we have no insight into how they are integrating our SDK into their system.

So I would advise you to reach out to FlutterFlow’s support team for questions.

Badge +1

I’m building an app in FlutterFlow so no code app and i integrate RevenueCat that i would make app on subscription on monthly basis. I look and i do like tutorial say and every step one by one, but when i put in FlutterFlow test mode and press button nothing happen and i don’t know where is problem?

Does anybody know some good tutorial or is open to help?

Sebastian,

Are you able to continue with this? I am facing the same problem. I have been to FlutterFlow, and they asked me to ask here, and when being asked here, Revenuecat is asking me to reach out to FlutterFlow’s support team.

If you are able to solve this, please do share how. Thanks.

Badge +1

Maybe this has already been solved, but revenuecat SDK will not run in test mode on flutterflow. You need to download/publish the code and test it on a real device or emulator.