Skip to main content

Hi, our team is currently planning to use Unity-Polyspatial to develop apps to Vision Pro devices, and I would like to know if the SDK for unity currently supports Unity apps on Vision OS!

Hi @AstoraGray,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, it’s been challenging to test support due to the device and license constraints with Unity. However, VisionOS should work after the fix we just merged and will be releasing soon. We would be more than happy to help you set it up with the new version, in case you have any issues with it.

P.D. I saw your comment in our PR but we can chat over here for further communications :) 

Hi again @AstoraGray,

We just released version 7.2.0 of our Unity SDK which should support VisionOS. Please check it out and let us know if you have any issues and we would be more than happy to help!

Hello developers of RevenueCat, our team encountered the following error while packaging RevenueCat for Unity version 7.2.0 to Vision Pro using Xcode. The error did not occur when rolling back to version 7.1.2, and the packaging was successful, so there should still be some issues with version 7.2.0's support for Vision Pro.

Some error log in xcode

Hi @AstoraGray,

Sorry about that, it seems as if it’s not linking the sources correctly… From a quick look, I’m thinking that EDM4U is not working correctly. I just saw this ticket that indicates visionOS is still not supported: https://github.com/googlesamples/unity-jar-resolver/issues/628. We are looking at possible solutions here.

Will keep you posted and sorry for the delay 🙏