Question

Can't see the Experiments I created

• 22 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

My experiments just disappeared recently, so I try to create it again, after I created it I still couldn’t found it in the Experiments page.

This post has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, can you make sure that you are using a RevenueCat account that is either the owner or admin collaborator of the app? This is to make sure you have the correct permissions. If that is the case, then can you clear your browser’s cookies and then re-login and try again? It could be that you are using a cached older version of our site. We also recommend using Google Chrome as it performs the best with our site.

Badge +2

@Haley Pace Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can confirm, because there is only one admin account which is what I used. I find this bug in Arc browser firstly, then I tried in Safari and chrome, issue still could be replicated, I think there must be a bug here, please help to give feedback to the Engineer team, thanks. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, thank you for letting me know. I have created a support ticket to reach out to you for some more information regarding this.

Badge +2

Hi, thank you for letting me know. I have created a support ticket to reach out to you for some more information regarding this.

Replied you in the email, provided the network trace