Skip to main content

When I choose Template 7 and add packaging with the 'Custom Settings per Package' option, I fill in all the fields and press the 'Create' button, but it shows a warning: 'There are validation errors that need to be fixed before submitting.' A red highlight appears on the packaging section, but no specific error is shown.

Hi @arman-d720f5,

The red highlight on a section typically indicates that a required field is missing and so the paywall cannot be saved. For Template 7, two packages are required for both the “Custom Settings” and the “Common Settings” choice, and additionally for the “Custom Settings” choice, a Package Identifier, Package name and Package details are required for both packages. 

Are you able to doublecheck that each of these fields in filled out, and that all required fields for the other dropdowns are filled in as well?

Thank you for the clarification. I’ve double-checked all the fields, and I can confirm that all required fields, including the two packages for “Custom Settings” as well as the Package Identifier, Package Name, and Package Details for both packages in the “Custom Settings” section, are correctly filled out. Additionally, I made sure that all other dropdowns have the necessary fields completed. Please let me know if you need anything else!

It shows a warning: 'There are validation errors that need to be fixed before submitting.

Hi @arman-d720f5 - just a heads up that I replied to your internal support ticket about this issue.

Hi @arman-d720f5 - just a heads up that I replied to your internal support ticket about this issue.

Do you mind sharing the issue? I see the same behavior with the template 5 - Bengal and unable to save any changes (despite not having issues with this template previously).

Cheers

I'm experiencing the same issue. Here's a workaround: make the necessary changes, then click 'Change Template.' Reselect the same template, and it should save properly.

@louis-d7ba79 Indeed, this works. Thank you 💪