Solved

Apple "Your first subscription must be submitted with a new app version"

• 11 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

How to solve this "Your first subscription must be submitted with a new app version",

Submit for review always disable , and already submitted and published my app, the subscription plans is not fatch for the users because it's rejected it. now I cannot submit it with the app.

When i search they asked to add the subscription on an In App Purchases section which it's not there any more, It was only at the first time, now not.

icon

Best answer by Dan Pannasch 11 July 2022, 15:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey Mansour! Just to confirm, you’re saying that on a previous submission to Apple you had a subscription created and submitted as part of that submission, but it was rejected? If so, when you navigate back to the “Subscriptions” section are the any other categories listed, or just “PRO Monthly”?

If just “PRO Monthly”, then I’m not quite sure how, but it does look like that original subscription you submitted was deleted. But if that’s the case, it’s a pretty easy fix to create a new one, you just need to:

1. Create the new subscription in App Store Connect
  2. Add that new product to RevenueCat
  3. If you’re using RevenueCat to control which subscriptions are displayed in your app, then update your Offering(s) to include this new product in the correct packages
  4. If you’re not using RevenueCat to control which subscriptions are displayed in your app, then update the app code to reference the new product and submit it as a new version.

Of course if you run into any other trouble though, feel free to reach back out here -- or contact our support team directly (support@revenuecat.com) who can go through some more in-depth troubleshooting with you.

Badge +3

1. Create the new subscription in App Store Connect

Thanks,

After creating new subscription the “In App Section & subscription” showed.

After the new version app approved, both the new and old subscription approved.

I hope this help others