Solved

Apple Search Ads ad group and campaign data outside of Charts view

• 24 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

Is it possible to get Apple Search Ads campaign and ad group name/id data other than in Charts view? I see that in Charts view I can segment by both ad group name and campaign name. But the same data is not available in Customers view and I also don't see it in "Exports". If you don't provide this data directly due to some reason please let me know which of integrations/webhooks will.

icon

Best answer by jazmine 27 October 2021, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @Dima ,

Unfortunately we don’t have a way to view Apple Search Ads campaign information in customer lists. We do offer this information in a custom ETL exports. Let me know if you want to be added to this!

Badge +3

Hi @jazmine,

Yes, I would love to try ETL exports feature you are referring to. Please add me to it!

Badge +3

I completed the ETL export process and got the data in CSV in Google Cloud. But this data is still missing campaign and ad group data.

Am I supposed to see this data in transaction attributes? I only get idfa, idfv, IP, facebook Anon ID, OneSignal ID in attributes for transactions. Is Apple search ads data supposed to be present there? It should be somewhere since Charts section can segment based on it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @Dima , 

The default ETL export doesn’t have the Apple Search Ads campaign information. I can change your default to the custom one that shows just Apple Search Ads campaign information. This export only contain Apple Search Ad info , and the other columns you see won’t be available. Would you like me to add you to this? 

We do offer completely custom ETL exports that we create for you on our Enterprise plan. 

Let me know what option works best for you :grinning:   

Badge +3

Hi @jazmine,

Please change my default ETL export to the Apple Search Ads one.

I guess I’m not yet at the scale of the enterprise plan but I’ll keep this in mind for the future :).