Question

Segmented Sales by Cohort

• 11 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Hi. I’ve been playing with the different charts trying to figure this out. Here’s an example of what I am trying to see:

For June’s new user Cohort, every paid/converted subscription (whether there is a trial or not), broken down by Product. 

Basically, right now, I can see how many new subscriptions of every type started in a given month which is great, but I have no idea which cohort they came from.

It does seem like I can get this info if I do Conversion to Paying and then one by one filter for each Product and export the data, but this is a time consuming way to do it.

Lastly, when filtering, it would be amazing that if after selecting to filter for a specific app you’d only seeing related products for that app when selecting the product filter. In my case I have to sift through 50+ products in a small window that doesn’t show the full name. Even just changing the css to show the full name of each product would help. 

Thanks for the help!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I’d like to pass this on to the team but I want to understand your pain points a little better. The main thing is that it’s difficult to get a view of the Conversion to Paying chart broken down by products? And other than that the chart is giving you the data that you need?