Question

None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect

• 3 February 2023
  • 18 replies

Badge +2

help how do i fix this error “  [Error: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).  ”  

here are my configurations 

18 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @addy !

Things look correctly set up in your screenshots. Have you made sure that you’ve signed your Paid Applications Agreement? This can often be a culprit, and it can be worth double checking that any other paperwork or agreements are signed on App Store Connect.

Otherwise, how are you currently testing? Are you using a StoreKit config file or have used one in the past? If you have used one in that past but trying to connect to the App Store now, just make sure the StoreKit config file is no longer connected. 

Badge

I am facing same issue even everything good and all details including paid account active and banking and tax agreement also done.

Badge

I was facing the same error. the problem was because we had a minor name difference on product’s name in Revenuecat side, so after being able to realize that minor difference by spending several hours, we corrected the name and issue has been resolved

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Oftentimes it is something such as the product id that @Ali Babayev mentioned. @Vishal Kumar we’ve compiled a list of the most likely reasons for the error here:

It’s definitely worth going through the list to see if any of these solve your configuration issue!

Badge +2

I have the exact same problem, I did everything mentioned here, on andorid it works fine(even if there is a problem with promocode redeem) but on apple I get the error:

[Error: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty]

Contracts are signed, I can import products inside revenuecat automatically from apple store connect, I a real device with a sandbox account, I tried anything, and the support is just replying me with generic stuff to do that I already did...

Badge +5

I am facing the same issue, but: sometimes products are fetched and returned, but then, all of a sudden, it stops working and says that no products can be fetched:

[Error: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

So, due to the fact that products are returned sometimes, the cause must be something else than a config issue ...

Badge +3

This is very frustrating. I see this issue intermittently as well @skuske 

Badge

I’m experiencing the same issue. My configuration with App Store Connect was working fine a couple days ago and now I’m getting the same error.

Badge +1

I have searched alot about this problem. I have read all the posts but no luck. Can someone provide solution rather than asking if agreement is sign or not or if the bundle name is same… Everything is correct except for this configuration error.

Badge +1

Anyone alive on this blog?

Badge +1

i solved above issue, the problem was with my bundle identifier, It was different in xcode, apple connect, and revenueCat

Badge +3

guys, any updates on this?

Badge +3

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available.

I solved it but had another mistake :

I hade a StoreKit Configuration file, which I had copied from an example on the Internet, and of course it didn’t contain my product identifier. At some point I had deleted the StoreKit config file, but had forgotten to update the Product → Scheme → Edit Scheme… to remove the StoreKit Configuration file.

Even though it had been deleted, for some reason either it was in some kind of cache or because it was misconfigured, it made the Purchases.getOfferings() call fail and produce the same kind of error as above.

It took me a whole day to figure this out. 

I also had all the configurations correctly, double-triple checked it.

I believe the problem was, that I signed the Paid Applications Agreement AFTER the configurations, so I’m assuming maybe the config files that I uploaded were outdated?

Solution:

If you signed all the documents only after setting up your subscriptions on the App Store Connect, do a hard reset! Delete all subscriptions on App Store Connect and all the products on RevenueCat. Set it up from scratch again, and it worked for me.

It took me a whole day to figure this out. 

I also had all the configurations correctly, double-triple checked it.

I believe the problem was, that I signed the Paid Applications Agreement AFTER the configurations, so I’m assuming maybe the config files that I uploaded were outdated?

Solution:

If you signed all the documents only after setting up your subscriptions on the App Store Connect, do a hard reset! Delete all subscriptions on App Store Connect and all the products on RevenueCat. Set it up from scratch again, and it worked for me.

Reseting all of my subscriptions after completing the Paid Applications Agreement fixed this problem for me!

In my scenario I had already completed the Paid Applications Agreement but had not added all of the required business information in App Store Connect. Thank you @lululucas for finding this solution!

i solved above issue, the problem was with my bundle identifier, It was different in xcode, apple connect, and revenueCat

This fixed the issue on my side!!

I used the different bundle ID in the debug mode on xcode, but app store connect and revenueCat have the one for the release mode. 

By changing the bundle id on xcode, it works as correct

Badge

I have the exact same problem, I did everything mentioned here, on andorid it works fine(even if there is a problem with promocode redeem) but on apple I get the error:

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty]

Contracts are signed, I can import products inside revenuecat automatically from apple store connect, I a real device with a sandbox account, I tried anything, and the support is just replying me with generic stuff to do that I already did...

did you find the solution?