Question

Issues with Product Import on RevenueCat Dashboard IOS

• 11 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I've run into a challenge with the RevenueCat platform and was hoping someone here might have encountered a similar issue and could provide some guidance.

Situation:
I've been trying to import my IOS in-app purchase products into the RevenueCat for dashboard. While I've followed the standard procedures and ensured that my product identifiers in Apple's App Store Connect match those I'm entering in RevenueCat, not all of my products are appearing on the dashboard, there are 20 products but only 10 products are showing up when import. The products are on IOS side is still not send to submission but I think it should show up on revenuecat regardless of their status.

Steps I've Taken:

• Double-checked the product configurations in App Store Connect.
  • Verified the integration of the RevenueCat SDK within my app.
  • Refreshed the RevenueCat dashboard multiple times.
  • Checked for any API errors (for those who might ask).
  • Deleted all products from revenuecat and re-import, it always importing same 10 products out of 20
  • add one more test product and that is also did not show up.

Despite these measures, I'm still facing the issue.

If anyone has faced a similar challenge or has insights into potential solutions, I would greatly appreciate your help. Any suggestions, no matter how small, might lead me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Looking forward to any insights the community can provide.

Can I manually add the missing products, is there a downside of doing this?

Best regards,
Tan

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, are you getting any errors when importing products? One thing is that you’ll want to make sure that your Key ID, Issuer ID, and Vender number are all filled out, and that you click Save Changes in the upper right corner of the form afterwards? You may want to generate a new key in ASC just in case. Then can you attempt to import products again? See our docs here: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/app-store-connect-api-key-configuration

There would be no downside to manually adding products. You could try this if the above does not work.