Solved

Experiment dashboard and Overview won't reflect the same data

• 11 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I've activated an experiment that compares two different offers with different prices.

On the experiment dashboard, I see allocation numbers and % difference, suggesting everything is running well.

However, on the main RC dashboard ("Overview"), I don't see any customers with the new offer that I'm trying to test. Is this normal? I was expecting the new offer to show up there, but maybe it shouldn't?

icon

Best answer by Amitay 18 February 2024, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Amitay,

You should be able to see these customers in Overview. It may be easier to filter by products in customer lists to see which customers purchased which products (I’m assuming your different offerings are using different products to achieve the price testing?) Keep in mind that customer lists refresh about every 2 hours or so

Badge +3

Thanks @sharif so in this case where I don’t see the product in my overview it means that my implementation is wrong. Thanks!

Badge +3

For future readers: My problem was that I didn’t use the ".current?.availablePackages" method. Using it allows RC to replace the offer on the fly for users in the test variant.