Skip to main content
Question

API or customize Overview dashboard?

• 21 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I check the RevenueCat overview and charts pages many times per day, they’re my primary way of tracking my app’s revenue and leading indicators. However, there are important numbers that I have to jump through hoops to access, particularly today’s “New Trial” starts, and total revenue/proceeds for the current month. Both are available in Charts, but I have to dig, and the New Trial data isn’t updated often enough for me, so I end up using the old Activity screen to get an up to date count of today’s trial starts. 

I’d rather not have to do so much manual work to pull this data and keep a dashboard updated. Is there a way to access this data via API, or do I need to set up some sort of scraping tool? Or are there any updates planned to let us customize the Overview dashboard for our needs? I would love to be able to replace the MRR module with one of the values that’s actually useful to me; since most of my customers purchase an annual subscription, the MRR value is useless. And I don’t need to see both “New Customers” and “Active Users”, one or the other would be fine. 

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

Thank you for your post! It’s an interesting idea what you propose, unfortunately right now there’s no easy way to recreate our overview data nor you have a way to customize the view.

I’ll share it with the product team and they will evaluate if it’s something we will work on.

Best,