Solved

Webhooks response empty body

• 7 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I am testing revenueCat webhooks, and the webhooks can send events our server, but it is always display “empty” response body on dashboard, not matter what response text from server, as following:

How can I get our server response text to show on revenueCat dashboard?

icon

Best answer by sharif 24 September 2021, 20:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Sorry for the trouble! We temporarily turned off displaying the webhook response body as we work on a fix on an internal implementation for that part of the dashboard. The dashboard will always show the response body as empty even if it's not actually empty. The fix doesn’t seem trivial but I’ll bump this with our engineers to check on progress.

Badge +4

Thanks

Badge

@sharif Thanks for the clarification, 15 days have passed is there is any update regarding because I am still getting an empty response.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @interactive@bonnier.dk and @Pavelnas ,

The fix has been shipped as of September 22! Take a look at your dashboards and let us know if anything looks off.

Badge

Hi @interactive@bonnier.dk and @Pavelnas ,

The fix has been shipped as of September 22! Take a look at your dashboards and let us know if anything looks off.

Hi @sharif 

The mentioned fix maybe is not working for sandbox environment, if could you confirm please.

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Pavelnas Is the fix working in production? I was able to confirm the fix works in production, so this seems to be just a sandbox issue? You can grant a promotional entitlement to one of your test users and see the webhook event in the dashboard to test this out. Let me know if it’s just sandbox and I’ll try to reproduce this myself.

Edited: formatting issues

Badge

@sharif

Issue is still on for production after a while, it worked once like a month ago, but still I get empty responses on webhooks even on production.