We’d like to implement per-seat Stripe subscriptions with RevenueCat. I saw the documentation on the topic and I have a few questions.
Our goal is to create a per-seat billing system similar to what you would find on Figma or Loom. The system would imply that:
- users are able to create teams and add members to the team using emails
- when adding a new seat/user in the team, the admin’s subscription will be billed accordingly (price x number of seats/users)
- members of the team would appear as paid subscribers in the Stripe SDK
- Revenue is counted only once
A few questions:
- What would be the best setup to integrate this with RevenueCat?
- I saw the Stripe Integration page, but it seems to imply a user-to-subscription link. Would a workaround be to link multiple users to a single Stripe subscription?
Best answer by jazmineView original