Question

Missing renewal webhook event

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

I am using the firebase extension and have not received a renewal (subscription extended) event for customer cltkw0rlVdU1KUgzKp9dZ1zzTtp2. The Customer History shows this event that happened about 9-10 hours ago.FWIW, I have the connection to Google real-time developer notifications setup correctly and it has been working. But the Google Developer Notifications Topic ID has last received event back in Feb. 
Are there any known issues with developer notifications?

This post has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge +5

The app_user_id in question is actually 7cnJPTL0boYtmuNoUE3mMjJ2JIn1 (and not cltkw0rlVdU1KUgzKp9dZ1zzTtp2). 
It seems that 2 events just came in: BILLING_ISSUE and CANCELLATION. But the RENEWAL or SUBSCRIPTION_EXTENDED still was missing that the Dashboard is showing under event 3a6acab0-c3e3-45a2-9dce-3bbeac1230fd.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @cube20ever20,

At this time, our Firebase integration actually doesn’t support the `SUBSCRIPTION_EXTENDED` event at this time. We’re still working on adding the newer event to all of our integrations, so it is on our roadmap but I don’t have an ETA for you at this time. 

Badge +5

Ok. Where to subscribe (or to watch) to get notified when it becomes available?

Badge +5

Besides missing the SUBSCRIPTION_EXTENDED event, this user seems to also still have entitlements in their custom claims. I am using the Firebase Extension and it is the one that manages the “revenueCatEntitlements” inside the firebase auth user claims. Should the EXPIRATION event have had these claims removed? The extension does not have any errors that I can see but currently this user is out-of-sync. 
How should I proceed? Should I manually remove these claims if the `expires_date` is in the past?