Solved

Empty "items" Array in Response from RevenueCat Subscriptions Endpoint

• 8 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Certainly, I can help you formulate your question in English. Based on your concerns, here's a way you could phrase your question for a forum or support request:

Subject: Empty "items" Array in Response from RevenueCat Subscriptions Endpoint

Hello,

I've been working with the RevenueCat API to retrieve a list of subscriptions associated with a specific customer using the /projects/{project_id}/customers/{customer_id}/subscriptions endpoint. According to the documentation, this endpoint should return all subscriptions associated with the customer, currently including only those made via RevenueCat Billing on the web.

However, when I make a request to https://api.revenuecat.com/v2/projects/myProjectId/customers/myCustomerId/subscriptions, the response successfully returns a 200 status code, but the "items" array in the response body is empty. This occurs despite the fact that I expect this particular customer to have active subscriptions.

Here is an example of the response I'm receiving:

jsonCopy code

{ "object": "list", "items": [], "next_page": null, "url": "https://api.revenuecat.com/v2/projects/myProjectId/customers/myCustomerId/subscriptions" }

I've verified the following:

• The customer_id and project_id are correct and match those in the RevenueCat dashboard.
  • I'm using the correct API key with permissions for customer_information:subscriptions:read.
  • The customer has active subscriptions made through the web using RevenueCat Billing.

Could there be a reason why the items array is returning empty? Is it possible that subscriptions created through platforms other than the web are not included, or could there be a delay in syncing data to the API?

for your information, I did test with ‘revenutcat payment’ 

Any insights or suggestions on what might be causing this issue and how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by antonio 8 April 2024, 17:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +4

When i did v1, it works. :) but I guess v2 should work also.

Badge +1

Hi @Jonghwan

Could there be a reason why the items array is returning empty? Is it possible that subscriptions created through platforms other than the web are not included, or could there be a delay in syncing data to the API?

That’s correct, this endpoint would only return RC Billing subscriptions, but no any other subscriptions from that store. If you’re interested in seeing subscriptions from other stores, we have beta support for Apple, Google and Stripe, you can sign up for the Beta here

Badge +4

@antonio 

thank you so much for replying! could you please. answer my another question too?

thank you!