Question

Unity SDK - Problem with android

• 18 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello!

I’m using the revenue cat for my game to handle all purchasing process…

RevenueCat is working perfectly on iOS but not on Android… I added all products for both store and revenue cat dashboard but in android, offers are returning null… Here are the errors I got:

Error: Code: 23
Message: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.
ReadableErrorCode: ConfigurationError

MyRevenueCatManager:GetOfferingsCallback(Offerings, Error)
Purchases:_getOfferings(String)

Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

MyRevenueCatManager.GetOfferingsCallback (Purchases+Offerings offerings, Purchases+Error error) (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
Purchases._getOfferings (System.String offeringsJson) (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)

Is there is a possible reason for this?

Thanks for help, in advance...

3 replies

Badge

I search among all related all topics in this community website but didn’t find anything usefull.

Badge

I re-checked the documentations etc but everything is still same, I stuck at this error :((

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi!

If your products, offerings, or packages are empty it's most likely related to a configuration or setup issue in Apple/Google. We've put together a handy guide here that outlines the common reasons for this here: https://community.revenuecat.com/sdks-51/why-are-offerings-or-products-empty-124

As the logs mentioned, our SDK was unable to fetch those product identifiers from Google Play to retrieve valid products. Are you sure you've published your app on a closed track? And can you double check your products are marked as Backwards Compatible in the Google Play Console dashboard? https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/android-products#google-subscription-model-v2---current-revenuecat-support

Here's how it works under the hood:

1. Products are configured in each store
  2. Product identifiers are added to your offering configuration in the RevenueCat dashboard
  3. The RevenueCat SDK fetches the configuration from the RevenueCat API
  4. The SDK requests the products in the configuration from the stores directly
  5. The stores return the valid products from that request

If the stores are unable to return valid products, it means that somewhere in that cycle there is a configuration issue. If there is a typo in your product identifier, the request will fail. If the bundle ID doesn't match the configuration in App Store Connect (or package name for Google Play, etc.), the request will fail.