šŸ˜æā€¼ļø There is already another active subscriber using the same receipt.

Badge +1

I have issue with buying different subscriptions forĀ different users(different user IDā€™s)Ā with same apple Id.
Getting error:Ā šŸ˜æā€¼ļø There is already another active subscriber using the same receipt.Ā 
On dashboard I can see second purchase with first user id.
Subscriptions are in different subscription groups.

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Vahan!

Sorry to hear this is happening. Iā€™m going to open up a ticket so that you can share a little more information with us. You should be receiving an email soon!

Badge +4

Hi @kaitlin, we are also seeing this issue, are you able to provide us with some follow up to this issue?

Badge +3

Weā€™re also getting this having never seen this message before. Nothing changed our end.Ā Our transfer behaviour is still set to legacy and Iā€™m not clear what the error could mean in that context.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @MaxCĀ and @TobiasL,

Ā 

Are you both also seeing this occur with subscriptions that are in different subscription groups?

Badge +5

+1 on this issue. We were seeing this error with the legacy alias option on our V4 build. Problem was fixed upon switching to ā€œTransfer Purchasesā€Ā 

Badge +3

HiĀ @MaxCĀ andĀ @TobiasL,

Ā 

Are you both also seeing this occur with subscriptions that are in different subscription groups?

@kaitlinĀ  Ā We only have one subscription, so I guess thatā€™s a no. Under what circumstances should this error message appear when on the legacy transfer behaviour? I canā€™t imagine how it could ever be applicable.

Badge

Hello everyone, I caught such an error on the production environment. A couple of weeks ago there was a release without any errors. I downloaded the application in the app store, a user without any subscriptions makes a purchase and the error "There is already another active subscriber using the same receipt." Payment went through, but nothing was unlocked, only the restoration solved this problem.Ā Hope for help soon

Badge +1

Hello everyone, I caught such an error on the production environment. A couple of weeks ago there was a release without any errors. I downloaded the application in the app store, a user without any subscriptions makes a purchase and the error "There is already another active subscriber using the same receipt." Payment went through, but nothing was unlocked, only the restoration solved this problem.Ā Hope for help soon

Iā€™m having the same problem. Did you find a work around other than transferring purchases?Ā  Iā€™m blocking transfers because my app only allows subscription through authentication, and one user isnā€™t supposed to have another account.Ā 

Badge

Iā€™m having the same problem. Did you find a work around other than transferring purchases?Ā  Iā€™m blocking transfers because my app only allows subscription through authentication, and one user isnā€™t supposed to have another account.Ā 

Did you manage to solve your problem? How?Ā 

Badge

Iā€™m having the same problem.Ā 

1. Login into app using account UserA

2. Purchase Purchases.purchaseStoreProduct(storeProduct) product
  3. Subscribe successfully
  4. Log out of app
  5. LogIn back againĀ using account UserB
  6. When UserB buy new plan show error ā€œYouĀ are currently subscribed to thisā€
  7. Show Error ā€œThere is already another active subscriber using the same receipt.ā€ when useĀ Purchases.restorePurchases()Ā 

how to enable multiple users Purchases.appUserID buy subscription with same deviceĀ 

Badge

Iā€™m having this same issue. Has there been any updates?Ā 

Badge

Facing same issue. Has there been any updates?