Question

Template customization for client

• 5 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, my client would like to slightly customize a template, beyond what's possible with the no-code editor, but not enough to warrant creating a new one from scratch. The modifications desired are as follows:

• Adding a 'chip overlay' around a price card labeled 'Recommended.'
  • Adding a strikethrough text displaying a higher price tag near the effective price.

Do you provide such customization services? We would be willing to pay for this. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @evolveme !

Unfortunately as of now our paywalls are not possible to customize in this way, but I would recommend displaying a footer Paywall on your custom paywall that you can create to your liking. 

This will allow you to design your paywall exactly as you want with native components while still using RevenueCat UI to handle it.
This is done by using the PaywallFooter composable.

The footer paywall mainly consists of the following:

• Purchase button
  • Package details text
  • Package selection (if there are any multiple packages configured)

More information on this can be found here: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/displaying-paywalls#how-to-display-a-footer-paywall-on-your-custom-paywall-1

Badge +1

Thank you for the recommendation.
Is this availble within the Flutter sdk ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Currently this is actually not available on Flutter, but the team is currently working on this. I recommend keep track of the CHANGELOG to be notified of when this is released!