Question

SyncPurchases does not migrate non-consumable purchases

• 10 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Howdy!

My iOS app previously had a single “Unlock Pro” non-consumable iap (not using RevenueCat), and now I’ve setup and implemented subscription plans using RevenueCat.

It works great, except migrating the old legacy non-consumable purchase is not working. On the latest version of the iOS SDK, I hit this line when I call syncPurchases.

Is it a bug that that code ignores non-consumable purchases? It was introduced by this PR, in December. I downgraded to iOS SDK 4.15.5 (before the release with that code) and syncing the legacy non-consumable purchase seems to have worked as expected.

Would love some advice on this. Would you recommend releasing with the 4.15.5 version of the sdk?

(also, THANK YOU for making the iOS sdk open source ❤️)

3 replies

Badge +2

made a gh issue https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-ios/issues/2400

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @ryanm! 👋

Looks like this is being handled in GitHub, but we’ll leave this open in case anyone else runs into the same thing 😃

Badge +1

I also meet this problem, the records of previous purchases (non-consumables), now integrating revenuecat for the first time, using `Purchases.shared.restorePurchases` will not restore non-consumable purchases.