Paywall templates - big graphic plus expanding list of features, scrolling with floating buy

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Almost used Paywalls beta, but I need a template with a big header graphic like the template ‘Ignite Your Childs Curiosity’ combined with being able to add more items to the features list like the template ‘Your Free Trial Journey’. Ideally when adding features to the list, would like to add text or graphic or custom view. 

And ideally would like more than one ‘features’ section with custom titles. Eg ‘Features’, ‘Benifits’, ‘Questions’, ‘Customer Reviews’. Naturally this paywall is going to get long, so I’d like the paywall content to scroll down and have a call to action button buy button that floats in front of the scrolling content, anchored to the bottom of the screen.

Can you build that? Is that possible using combination of template and SDK calls?

thanks

PS - need a ‘Paywalls (beta)’ tag?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @FocusedApps!

If you’re looking for some more customization beyond our default templates, I’d recommend using one of our Paywall footer views: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/displaying-paywalls#how-to-display-a-footer-paywall-on-your-custom-paywall

The footer view sits over your custom paywall design, so you can let us handle the payment logic and instead focus on your paywall design.