Skip to main content
Question

Offerings not loading in downloaded app

• 12 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I have setup the code for magic weather sample app provided by revenue cat, for Flutter.

I followed the whole guide, creating the service account, adding license tester etc, providing all the required permissions in google play console to service account email etc.

And the app is working fine in debug mode, even if I create a release apk and install it in my physical device, it works fine.

But when I uploaded the aab on google play console, and downloaded it into my physical device, my offerings are not loading. The indicator just keeps loading and loading.

I have tried internal testing and closed testing. Initially I was trying it in internal testing only, as I didn’t have to provide icon, description, screenshot etc for that, so it was easy, but when it didn’t work, I tried closed testing, but it still didn’t work. I didn’t submit the app for review, completed rest of the steps, and downloaded app using the link.

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @anas-ansari-97260a!

Has your closed test track been approved and published by Google? The app doesn’t need to be submitted for review yet for offerings to work, but the test track does need to be published. This could also explain why the offerings are working in debug mode, but not on your test track.