Question

Offerings fail to load in ios with flutter storekit config

• 6 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have set up the storekit configuration file as per your guide but when using it with the duplicate scheme the offerings fail to load:

Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.) There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

However id I use the original scheme in xcode the offerings load fine, which suggests there’s a problem with the storekit config file, but I don’t know what. The product ID seems to be correct and it’s target membership is set to Runner. Also if I edit the Runner copy scheme to remove the storekit config file it also manages to load the offerings. There’s so little to set up with the storekit config file I don’t know what could be wrong. Of course I also downloaded the certificate and uploaded it to my account.

2 replies

Badge +1

I managed to solve it, the product ID was wrong in the store configuration file. I have to say it’s somewhat confusing. If I open the product in my account I see this:

Identifier

'id_name'

Platform

App Store

Display Name Remove Ads

Created 2023-12-06 11:22 AM UTC

Associated Entitlements

Identifier Description Created

'another_id_name' Removes all ads permanently from app 2023-12-06 11:18 AM UTC

You’ve got “Identifier” listed twice here so already not clear which is the product ID. Not only that but I assumed the correct product ID would be the ID I created here at revenuecat rather than the ID I created at app store connect. Anyway, it’s solved at least.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @hasen,

Sorry for the confusion here. You’ll want to reference product IDs, rather than the entitlement IDs when creating your StoreKit configuration files - once a purchase completes, you’ll reference the entitlement IDs to check if a user has access via a purchase.

Glad to hear it’s been resolved - let us know if you have any other questions,