Question

None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect

• 12 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

So,

I am trying to log the offerings I have for my App.. However, I am getting this message

> [Error: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty]

General Information on the App

This is the App Store View of the subscription

General Information Revenue Cat

This is how I set it up in Revenue Cat

And here the offerings

I have signed all the contracts Apple needs to be signed. We are thinking about migrating to Revenue Cat. Before, we tested buying a subscription with a StoreKit file and a local certificate. I deleted the Sorekit file and the certificate and set the configuration of StoreKit to None

I am testing on a simulator.

Any ideas what is causing this problem?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hmm the RevenueCat setup all looks correct. Maybe try testing on a physical device? Sometimes the Simulators can be buggy.

Badge +1

@ryan thanks for the reply. Is there anything I need to setup in the XCode?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I don’t think there’s anything you need to set up in XCode, when you plug your device in you select it as the run destination from the dropdown instead of a simulator. 

Badge +1

@ryanI mean in order to get the revenue cat module up and running. Running it on a physical device gives the same result

Badge +1

any progress on this?

Badge +3

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available